Dragon DV-150 (Tiled Roof)
$225.00 Ex Gst
The DV-150 is ideal when your home already has a tin or tiled roof vent and needs to be upgraded to a more efficient roof vent for a new rangehood.
The DV-150 Hi Flow Roof Vent is designed for all tin and tiled roof applications and is easily retro-fitted onto existing 150mm roof flumes. The vent is available in the standard range of Colorbond colours and is widely used throughout Australia. Like all Home Venting Solutions products, take advantage of generous product discounts when you order multiple DV-150's for your home or business.
Technically, this vent has been engineered to relieve restriction for all household, kitchen/BBQ rangehoods and bathroom ceiling exhaust fans. During testing, the DV-150 HI flow roof vent has been proven to increase air flow by >40%, lowering the load on electrical motors and dropping the operating decibel reading of a rangehood motor by up to 30%.
Further benefits of using this vent include:
1) It can be used in bushfire regions (Bal 12.5 - BAL 40);
2) It stops flies and vermin entering the home;
3) It can be used in coastal regions (when ordered to 316 stainless).
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 28 cm|
Features & Benefits
Benefits of DV-150 Roof Vents
- Keeps flies and vermin from entering the home via the roof vent
- Compliant to AS3959. Bushfire Attack Level BAL 12.5 – BAL 40
- DI.Y friendly
- Tested up to 1100 M3/h
- Easily maintained.
- Accessories available: Ducting and one-way damper valves.