The DV-ARK Kit has both a BAL rated roof vent and a roof flume specifically designed for the DIY market. The DV-ARK-KIT is commonly used on corrugated tin roofs and an ideal choice for new or established homes where modern kitchens or BBQ rangehoods are installed.
The metal pan flashing and industry standard 150mm flume pipe are manufactured from .6 zinc metal for strength, aesthetic appeal, durability and functionality. There are ‘fingers’ on top of the pan to stop water pooling (in line with Australian Standards) and a further set of ‘fingers’ on the bottom to meet Bushfire Regulations (AS-3959).
When used in conjunction with our DV-150 Hi Flow vents the benefits of using this product include:
- Designed specifically for Kitchen/BBQ rangehoods and ceiling exhaust fans up to 1200m3h;
- Meets manufacturers performance levels of rangehoods;
- BAL rated (12.5 – 40) for bushfire regions;
- Stops flies and vermin entering the home;
- Ideal for use in coastal regions (where we can supply 316 stainless vent material);
- The DV-ARK is manufactured for 20-, 25- and 30-degree tin roofs (special orders can be requested if roof pitch differs);
- 100% Australian made with Australian materials for Australian conditions;
- Easy to install whether you are a home owner or professional.
The DV-ARK contains:
- 1 x DV-150 Hi-Flow roof vent;
- 1 x metal pan;
- 1 x flume pipe;
- All parts pre-drilled for easy assembly on the ground before installing on the roof;
- Quality Sikaflex-400 fire (fire resistant) sealant is supplied with each vent as standard;
- 3 meters of rangehood flexi ducting supplied as standard;
- Fixings and Installation Instructions.
- The DV-ARK comes in standard Colorbond variations as well as stainless steel;
- The Metal pan and flume pipe can be easily painted if required;
- Special orders for colour variations are available.