The DV-TARK tiled roof flume is specifically designed for the DIY market. This universal product is quicker, easier and safer to install than existing DIY rubber boot type systems on the market. The DV-TARK is commonly used on tiled roofs and is an ideal choice for new or established homes where modern kitchens or BBQ rangehoods are installed.
The lead flashing and industry standard 150mm flume pipe (manufactured from .6 zinc metal for strength, aesthetic appeal, durability and functionality) are designed to meet Australian Standards and are in line with Bushfire Regulations (AS-3959).
When used in conjunction with our DV-150 Hi Flow vents the benefits of using this product include:
- Designed specifically for Kitchen/BBQ rangehoods and ceiling exhaust fans up to 1200m3h;
- Meets manufacturers performance levels of rangehoods;
- Stops flies and vermin entering the home;
- Can be used in coastal regions;
- The DV-TARK is manufactured for 20-, 25- and 30-degree tiled roofs (special orders can be requested if roof pitch differs);
- 100% Australian made with Australian materials for Australian conditions.
The DV-TARK contains:
- 1 x lead pan;
- 1 x flume pipe;
- All parts pre-drilled for easy assembly on the ground before installing on the roof;
- Quality Sikaflex-400 fire (fire resistant) sealant is supplied with each vent as standard;
- 3 meters of rangehood flexi ducting supplied as standard;
- The DV-TARK comes in Zinc, Terracotta and Charcoal;
- Special orders for colour variations are available;
- The DV-TARK Kit includes a DV-150 which is BAL rated (12.5 – 40) for bushfire regions, manages pest exclusion, etc;
- An aluminium cap option is also available (Noting that this option is not BAL rated, pests may gain entry through the cap, etc).