The HVS DV-SARK roof flume is specifically designed for Schweigen rangehoods with 900 or 1600 roof for mounted motors. The DV-SARK flume caters for BAL and non-BAL areas allowing the SP1600/SE3200motors to be paired with our very own ember guard making the motor become a complete offboard BAL rated motor. This roof flume has been constructed to suit our harsh climate. Manufactured from 0.8mm zinc for added strength and durability the DV-SARK can be easily painted by the customer if desired.
Recommended by Schweigen Australia.
- Custom 160mm flume size;
- Pre drilled to attach your Schweigen motor;
- Comes in standard 25 degree roof pitch (special order available);
- Available in ColorBond colours;
- 100% Australian made;
The DV-SARK contains:
- 1 x lead pan or 1 x corrugated Colorbond steel pan;
- 1 x flume pipe;
- All parts pre-drilled for easy assembly on the ground before installing on the roof;
- Quality Sikaflex-400 fire (fire resistant) sealant is supplied with each vent as standard;
- 3 meters of rangehood flexi ducting supplied as standard;
- The DV-SARK for Tiled roofs comes in Zinc, Terracotta and Charcoal;
- The DV-SARK for Tin roofs comes in Surf Mist, Monument, Shale Grey or Night Sky;
- Special orders for colour variations are available;