Will it work with my rangehood?

The dragon vent range will work with all 150mm out let rangehoods in some cases with 200mm rangehoods we can supply a y-piece adaptor to a double inlet vent which will give the rangehood maximum flow.

How does the dragon vent make my rangehoods less noisy?

The Dragon Vent will lessen the noise of your rangehood by increasing the flow rate which will then lower back pressure and restriction on the motor resulting in less motor noise.

What about flies and insects getting into my rangehood?

Flies and insects getting inside rangehoods are a major issue in Australia, they are able to enter the home via Standard mushroom style roof flumes that are open and un-guarded.

The Dragon Vents range is all enclosed mesh vents stopping any flies or vermin getting inside the system.

What is a BAL bushfire codes?

A BAL bushfire code is a code that states different regulations when building a new home around bushfire prone areas such as bushland, parks, large gardens etc.

What colours do they come in?

The Dragon Vent comes 4 main colours Surf mist, Monument, Shale grey and Dune. 

We do custom paint other colours for a fee of $25 per vent.

What areas do you install rangehoods and vents in?

We install rangehoods and our venting products all of Perth metro and surrounding areas.

Do I need to vent my rangehood through to outside air?

Yes, you do need to vent your rangehood to the outside air as new regulations have been amended making it now a standard.

If you don’t you will be venting cooking bi-products into the roof space creating a breeding ground for unwanted pests.

What height do I need my range hood set at?

According to Western Australian standards, you need to abide by no less than 600mm for an electric cooktop, 650mm for a gas cooktop and 1200mm for a BBQ rangehood from filter height to the cooking surface.