Wall Vents Systems Products
Wall Venting Systems for Your Home
Home Venting Solutions have created an innovative single and dual outlet wall vent range to provide homeowners and builders the option to vent their appliances horizontally. Our wall vents are specifically designed to provide a functional alternative for two story homes where ‘above slabs’ don’t allow access for traditional roof venting. We also use wall vents when roofs are not accessible for standard venting options (i.e., no tie down points for an installer to rig too, >30 deg roof pitch, no eaves, etc).
As part of the design parameters, the HVS wall vents ensure the airflow of both kitchen and BBQ rangehoods are managed to the manufacturers specifications and by using the Wall vent dual outlet, you can vent a dual motored rangehood through to the one vent. The same dual Wall vent can be used to vent two ceiling fans (bathroom/toilet combination) and for single venting requirements (i.e., one toilet fan), our single wall vent is the industry go to product.
Our wall vents are manufactured in Western Australia with high-quality materials including 316 stainless steel 2mm mesh and are designed and tested to meet the Australian bushfire and cyclone regulations. Another major benefit of using the Dragon wall vents is their ability to stop unwanted flies, insects, and larger pests (i.e., mice and rats) from entering your home.
If you are designing your home now, talk to our sales team here at HVS and find out how and where you would include our wall vents in your design!
Dragon Wall Vent: WV-S Single Inlet
The Dragon WV-S single outlet wall vent caters for either a single motor Rangehood or a ceiling exhaust fan. Fully enclosed with 316 stainless steel 2mm mesh to keep out flies and vermin without affecting the performance of the system, the WV-S Dragon Wall Vent can be fitted on all types of brickwork and rendered external walls.
Dragon Wall Vent: WV-D Dual outlet
The Dragon WV-D dual outlet wall vent caters for two exhaust fans, fully enclosed with 316 stainless steel 2mm mesh to keep out flies and vermin without affecting the performance of the system. The WV-D Dragon Wall Vent can be fitted to all types of brickwork and rendered external walls.
Dragon Wall Vent: WV-XS Single Inlet
The Dragon WV-XS extra small single outlet wall vent caters for either a single motor Rangehood or a ceiling exhaust fan. Fully enclosed with 316 stainless steel 2mm mesh to keep out flies and vermin without affecting the performance of the system, the WV-XS Dragon Wall Vent can be fitted on all types of brickwork and rendered external walls.
Why Should You Use Wall Vents
- Our wall vents are manufactured in Australia (to AS3959) and are designed and tested to meet the extraction pressure requirements of all ceiling and kitchen exhaust systems;
- If you live in a Bushfire Zone, our vents are the only vents on the market that are bushfire compliant (BAL 12.5 – BAL 40);
- Smart looking and discrete, our wall vents fit the aesthetics of both modern and existing homes;
- When all your exhaust fans are vented through a wall, there is no need for roof penetrations;
Wall venting is the perfect solution if you need to vent a two story home and have drop ceilings (suspended slab) … ask your builder about the options available and have a look through our benefits and gallery pages for more information on this and our many other venting solutions.
The Benefits Of A Dragon Vent Solution
Protects the home from all insects and vermin
- Protect Your Home From Insects And Vermin Find Out More
- Protect Your Home from Bush Fire Attacks Find Out More
- Increase Your Homes Solar Panels Efficiency Find Out More
- Keep Your Kitchen Free Of Contaminate Free Find Out More
- Energy Efficient Find Out More
- Hygienic Ventilation Find Out More
- Stylish Design And Easily Maintained Find Out More
- Cost-Effective, Long Life Product Solutions Find Out More
Contact Home Venting Solutions Today
All of our wall vents can be purchased and sent anywhere in Australia for all your venting needs, helping you to keep your home free from pests and your rangehood happy. When you buy from Home Venting Solutions, you can rest assured you have the correct vent that not only looks the part, but will also last the lifetime of your home!