Ventilation Solutions for your Roof
The Dragon DV-280 roof vent has a much lower profile than standard mushroom-style vents meaning you can maintain the pleasing aesthetics of your home without compromising on efficiency.
Another feature of the DV-280 model for corrugated tin roofs is the unique gravity non–return gate inside the vent which shuts out entry to warm or cold draughts entering the home, excellent for homeowners and builders that wish to achieve green star ratings on their designs.
The Dragon DV-150 Roof Vent is used for both tin and tiled roof applications and easily fits onto to a standard 150mm roof vent. Perfect for the homeowner upgrading the rangehood and requiring a more stylish efficient roof vent to cater for the High Flow rate of the appliance, as well as stopping flies & vermin entering the home.
Both of our roof vents are designed to handle low and high-powered kitchen and BBQ rangehoods and ceiling exhausts fans, and like all of our venting range are designed to be easily maintained.
Contact us today for a quote on an installation or a D.I.Y. kit for your home!
Tell Me More About The DV-280 Roof Vents
The DV-280 roof vent is designed for corrugated tin roof applications and can be used for both Kitchen and BBQ rangehoods as well as ceiling exhaust fans. With a much lower profile design than standard mushroom type roof vents, these vents are a very popular choice when there is a focus on not spoiling the aesthetics of the roof cover for your home. The DV-280 is also recognised as the go-to vent for those building green star efficient homes!
We offer these vents on their own or in specialised kits for your application needs.
Benefits of DV-280 Roof Vents
- Stops entry of flies and unwanted pests entering the home via roof vents;
- Compliant to AS3959, Bushfire Attack Level BAL 12.5 – BAL 40;
- Tested to 1200 m3/h of airflow;
- Energy Efficient. The internal gravity gate stops hot and cold air returning into the home;
- Pushes air away from the roof cover (not down on to the roof cover) preventing staining of your roof and solar panels;
- Made from Australian colour bond and 316 stainless steel 2mm mesh;
- Made in Australia for the Australian climate;
- Low profile design;
- Easily maintained.
DV-150 Dragon Roof Vent
The Dragon DV-150 Roof Vent is commonly used for all tin roof profiles and tiled roof applications or in situations where the home already has a tin or tiled roof vent and needs to upgrade to a more efficient roof vent for a new range hood.
These vents are very popular in D.I.Y kits and are an excellent choice for established homes who are up grading to a modern Kitchen or BBQ rangehood.
Benefits of DV-150 Roof Vents
- Keeps flies and vermin from entering the home via the roof vent;
- Compliant to AS3959. Bushfire Attack Level BAL 12.5 – BAL 40;
- D.I.Y. friendly;
- Tested up to 1100 M3/h;
- Easily maintained;
- Accessories available: Ducting and one-way damper valves.
DV150 Vent cap supplied only
Contact Home Venting Solutions Today
We offer these vents either on their own, or as part of a specialised kit for your application needs.
Every home is different, with different aesthetics and requirements, but one thing we know for sure is that your modern home deserves a modern roof vent.
Contact us today to find out more about our home venting solutions for your modern home.